Our customers rate us 4.8 / 5
As the SEO Specialist, you will focus on continuous keyword research, cross-linking and on-site content opportunities, improving site structure for consumers and search engines alike, growth optimization, and ranking tracking on Google SERP.
In this role, you will own an understanding of market research and web analytics in relation to our target audience, content strategies, and general knowledge of the latest in search engine optimization best practices.
• Familiar with Google Products: Analytics (organic leads) Data studio, Webmaster, KW Planner. Lighthouse
• Experience with website optimization tools, Screaming Frog, Ahref, Moz,
• Excel and Google sheet Wizard
• Excellent in Keyword and content topic research
• Experience in Link-building strategy and execution
• Experience with Schema development and implementation
• HTML, PHP, is a must and JS is a plus.
What You Will Get:
• Competitive salary + daily allowance
• Private health insurance (outpatient, inpatient, maternity, dental)
• Allowance for sports activities and glasses/contact lenses
• Strategic office location, accessible by MRT
• Flexible working hours and remote work culture
• Notebook Ownership Program
• Friendly and dynamic work environment
If you feel like you’re the perfect candidate, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org